Ronin Warriors Pass Gas Ronin Warriors Pass Gas

Unoriginal

Im tired or your bad movies Dom Prince, you fucking suck, get a life. I have concept you do not, your annoying and immature. Im tired of rating you shit, I wanted to see if you were good enough to give me a bad rating but obviously not.

Tana - Demons Tana - Demons

Allright

The movie had pretty good graphics, but there was no real animation just the creator moving the characters around alittle bit. He also used adobe eyecandy to make his Damian image, which is very unoriginal. He deserves a 3, especially for having no point. Oh did I mention that he doesnt understand the meaning of a trailer? check out what he rated for my movie trailer.

Tana - Hell's Eve Tana - Hell's Eve

Allright

Despite Damians low rating for my TRAILER I give this movie a solid 5, some of the graphics were good. I think that Damian should try not to use adobe photoshops+eyecandy to make his intro movie. And maybe add in some more sound, it kinda got boring.

Jesus Freak Jesus Freak

Crap

This movie sucked, is that a cartman voice? I dont see cartman? who made this video? oh i get it now Matt Warren is one of the makers of southpark right? or not PROBABLY not, why doesnt matt warren cram his bullshit comments up his ass and learn what a trailer is and why i made my movie a trailer!

Dirty Principal Dirty Principal

Nothing special

Well after reviewing my trailer which is not supposed to be spectacular, I went to see why someone who makes shit like this can give me such a bad review. This isnt even a movie its a picture with an animated part, so really its in the wrong section. Although the sound is somewhat funny, its not a movie!