Ronin Warriors Pass Gas Ronin Warriors Pass Gas

Unoriginal

Im tired or your bad movies Dom Prince, you fucking suck, get a life. I have concept you do not, your annoying and immature. Im tired of rating you shit, I wanted to see if you were good enough to give me a bad rating but obviously not.

Tana - Demons Tana - Demons

Allright

The movie had pretty good graphics, but there was no real animation just the creator moving the characters around alittle bit. He also used adobe eyecandy to make his Damian image, which is very unoriginal. He deserves a 3, especially for having no point. Oh did I mention that he doesnt understand the meaning of a trailer? check out what he rated for my movie trailer.

Tana - Hell's Eve Tana - Hell's Eve

Allright

Despite Damians low rating for my TRAILER I give this movie a solid 5, some of the graphics were good. I think that Damian should try not to use adobe photoshops+eyecandy to make his intro movie. And maybe add in some more sound, it kinda got boring.

Samurai Fun Demo Samurai Fun Demo

Sucky

Im so bored of your gay shit Dom Prince, get a fucking life you immature shit.

Pokesizzle-Kill Pokemon! Pokesizzle-Kill Pokemon!

SHIT! Shit! shit!

Lets see Unoriginal, Annoying, Stolen Music, well did i mention the graphics suck! Apparently Dom Prince doesnt know howto make a game. That is not a game, that is a waste of time, Dom prince buy a fucking game book or kill yourself.

Furby Killfest Furby Killfest

Unoriginal and annoying

Besides the programming the movie sucked cock. If you really want to make a game atleast make the graphics. Apparently Dom Prince doesnt know what a movie trailer is and likes to give them low ratings well Dom Prince can suck my fucking cock.